YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF THIS ORGANISATION ARE DEDICATED TO HELPING YOU TAKE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY THE FACILITIES THAT WE OFFER. WITH THIS IN MIND, WE HAVE CAREFULLY CONSIDERED WHAT WE CAN REASONABLY EXPECT OF EACH OTHER.
1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staffs are qualiﬁed to the ﬁtness industry standards.
1.You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
This statement is for guidance only. It is not a legally binding agreement between you and us and does not create any obligations which you or we must meet.