YOU MUST USE YOUR FINGER PRINT AS PASSCODE FOR ADMITTANCE INTO FITNESS CENTRE
- No tailgating; do not allow other people to tailgate.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE FITNESS CENTRE
LOCKERS ARE FOR USE ONLY WHILE IN THE FITNESS CENTRE – LOCK WILL BE CUT IF LEFT ON LOCKER OVERNIGHT
TOWEL SERVICE IS LIMITED TO ONE WORKOUT TOWEL PER PERSON
- Using more than your share and theft of towels increases expenses of Fitness Centre which could in turn increase your membership fee.
PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF
- RETURN towels to hamper. Throw paper towels in trash.
PROPER HYGIENE REQUIRED
- WEAR CLEAN CLOTHES while working out. Inappropriate body odour is offensive.
- Dry, closed-top athletic shoes are required. No dress shoes, boots or sandals are permitted.
USE THE EQUIPMENT PROPERLY
- Do not sit on equipment between sets.
- Do not use weights while on cardio equipment.
- Misusing the equipment can result in injury and/or damage to the equipment; follow directions and instructions. Ask for assistance from the fitness staff if you are unfamiliar with equipment.
- Please return weights and plates to respective racks when you complete your workout.
CLEAN THE MACHINES YOU USE
- Members are required to clean each machine including free weight benches and mats after use.
DO NOT DISRUPT CLASSES
- Be on time for group fitness classes. It is disruptive to the other participants and the instructor when you arrive late. The instructor has the right to refuse admittance.
DO NOT TWEAK TELEVISIONS OR OTHER EQUIPMENTS INSTALLED IN THE FITNESS CENTRE
CARDIOVASCULAR EQUIPMENT USE IS LIMITED TO 20 MINUTES WHEN PEOPLE ARE WAITING
MEMBERS MUST EXIT FITNESS CENTRE PROMPTLY AT CLOSING TIME
- The Management team's interpretation of these rules is final.
INDIVIDUALS NOT ADHERING TO THESE POLICIES MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE FACILITY. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVOKE THE MEMBERSHIP OF ANYONE WHO VIOLATES THE RULES.